Ok so I'm finally back from Venice and like always loads happened during the trip
so venezia in musica (the name of the competition)
Though we didn't manage to win the grand champ,
We won the category champion with a score of 27/30,
The best score of the entire competition
Well I think we could have won but maybe cause of various reasons like suddenly changing songs and adding choreo just mere hours before the finals
Well I guess we did lose to a more prepared and better sounding choir so yea
But the funny thing is that we thrashed them in the open mixed category by 4 marks
But all in all, we know in our hearts that we've done our best and we have won
We won because we became more bonded as a family
well at least I did grow closer to the juniors and some of the j2s
Sight seeing was legen-dary
We went to Florence first but the tour took forever
Then we went to this place called the mall which sells all the branded stuff:
Gucci, Armani jeans, Burberry, etc etc
Didn't manage to get anything there cause I found it quite expensive and I was mentally too tired to shop anyway after wasting the entire day walking in Florence
The next day we went to Rome and toured the Vatican city!
The architecture there were damn nice.
Forget nice; they're amazing
I can't really describe cause words can't really put into perspective the grandeur of the place
Shopped for a bit and got a wallet for my dad in Rome
The next day we went to the coloseum!
It was damn nice and grand. Took a picture there
Well you must understand that I was damn lazy to take any pictures and with like 5 dslrs with us I don't really see the need to.
Then went to some wishing fountain
Also nice and grand.
Well its like everything in Europe looks awesome
Then came more shopping where I bought much of the things I gave to my family and friends.
And soon it was time to go back
But I still managed to buy a small little notebook with a Mozart score for a certain someone ;)
And I also got another notebook with leonardo da vinci's sketches on it and an earpiece for myself (:
Imma happy boy now (:
Ok so I guess the last impt thing of our lives as ajchoiristers is the concert
And I'm personally not very thrilled
The solo at the end of the concert is a journey that I will have to embark on by myself
And I am so stressed out by it
Damn lah
Sigh
Ok idc for now
I have a week to chiong to become better
Ok see you all later
Oh and I took some pictures at the end of the trip so as to make it look like I bothered to take some to my family
Kay's bb



No comments:
Post a Comment