Tuesday, April 10, 2012

God time flies
In a couple of weeks I would be in Venice.
The sheer thought of that is both exhilarating and scary at the same time

What if we don't get the grand prix?
What if despite all we have done we won't even perform in the grand prix?
Such thoughts often just flood my mind when I am doing my work nowadays.

'we're going there to win'
That's the very mentality I gave myself at the start of the year
However, that had really changed
I am very much blessed with very enthusiastic juniors
Not to mention even so more so by my dearest musico
But is that enough?
Is sheer mindless hardwork enough?
Or are we even working hard enough?

Sigh life's so hard

I really can't keep my mind off Venice now... Even with block tests staring at me right in the eyes (and I mean that quite literally)

On a separate note, what if we win?
That I guess would be one of the best feelings of one's life
I would be able to proudly say that: hey we've done it. (':
yea like that
And for once we would have been better (in a sense) than vj
I really hope we would win and despite Bryson telling me that we would be fine, I'm still feel very queasy

Sigh. I needa break from life
Really have to fine a day to just slack and play
Really too stressed out alr :/

Oh right pw results
I guess I was kinda surprised but still, in the end I can pat myself on the back and say: well done
It was really unforgettable, staying up super super super late into the night just to finish the wr,
Preping for op
Realising that I wrote a load of crap for my pi
Heh it's kinda a rite of passage in which we all matured in thought
But still, I guess some people really don't deserve their grades :/
But I guess that's life

Kay's that's all
Hope for good news from Venice!

No comments:

Post a Comment