Monday, March 19, 2012

No importa la distancia

Now more than ever.
Got screwed by mr kwei last Friday
We were kinda asking for it for too long lol
Really don't know what the others were thinking but I really think its time to up our game

It was somebody's birthday and my phone decided to troll me
Well I guess I really do miss my friends
Like how we just talked about anything
Sigh

I realised that I'm surrounded by cocky bast___ds
Like how people will just deem you a failure cause of a single question
And how people are acting like they know what is a good sound when they themselves suck
But again, it makes me wonder if I was like this before...
I'm sure all of us will have been like this once. Telling people what to do when we are not really good at it
But I guess it really affected me today for people to just do that: be cocky, fail others and to teach others something one is not good at
Sigh life
I think most of us are myopic an would only see that when it happens to ourselves
Sigh life lol
How I wish time, along with everybody else on earth will just stop one day and I can just feel its essence
I know that's just a dream but yea

I should get a tumblr lololol
Kk bye!
Venice in 40++ days!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment