Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thought about stuff over the past few weeks
And I realised how much i have missed out on
On chances which were presented to me and I just forsake them

I hate the awkwardness between us when we talk
And I hate how we are just not clicking as well as in the past
There was that period I time when we would just talk about anything
Bit then Something happened, and I still don't know what

Would I be better off if I did embraced them?
One would never know something is a mistake until he actually makes it
So making mistakes is okay?
I know nothing is perfect
But would I have gained through making such mistakes?
I bet I would have
At least I would have moved on
And Not thinking about how it would be now
So... Should I do it?
Is it really worth it?

Damn this is so hard

Anyway no time to post ever since last month
Loads happened as seen from the above
Sigh I need to become a better tenor sl
We are not improving up to standards
The choirs having a crisis about manpower for venice and I can't do any shit about it
This sucks

And my studies are getting screwed up
Fffffff

Ok stop blaming others
You take almost every sectionals so at least you tried
Daniel's just going through something

And aj notes sucks so suck it up and ask for help
Yea maybe I should ask for help
Consultation I mean
Gonna Start asking alr

But f it I need to sort myself out
I hate this feeling of idk how to do and what to do
Shit

Choir...
Yea that's pretty much what's on my mind for forever
The people in both my present and previous choirs,
The failures, the joy, the laughter,
All the time and hard work put in just to get that gwh in syf and distinction in lcm
And now the j1s are in
And we're pretty much back to square one: A new beginning and another harder target,
Venice

The j1s just don't get how much this family means to us
Its like how we were last year,
Not understanding why the seniors cried when singing no importa la distancia
And after winning our gwh, we also cried in that circle, with our shoulders around each other
Come to think of it, its quite silly
But I bet my life that we will still tear right there and then,
When we finally reaped what we sow
When all the time and effort we put in showed

Sigh need to get myself together
Ok that's all thanks for reading my lamenting lol
I feel much better

No comments:

Post a Comment