And with the college anthem, our choir journey comes to an end
It has really been an amazing experience for me as an ajchoir member
And I am really proud to say that I was from aj choir
Cause we really are like another family
It was really awesome, out of this world
The choir concert was ok I guess
No importa... I hope I did ok cause I was really tired and brain dead on that day
Ok but I don't actually really care about stepping down alr
It's partly cause of what kwei said about moving on after each batch
And cause I'm just too numb to feel anything
I'm numb cause of certain things that really made me not care after the trip
Well its mainly one person causing all the shit really and I'm quite disgusted at myself for putting up a facade to still try to be her friend
After all that she's done, I really can't understand her anymore
It's really selfish of her to just leave during the interval of the supreme court performance for tuition
She is an exco, she should be one of those who are giving more than the rest
It's really insensitive of her to make everybody wait for more than 10 minutes while she buys her zara and then waive off her own fines
She should just pay up cause she is in the wrong
And it's really dumb that she cried when some other person walk past her room and had a little conversation that had no ill intent of making her feel bad
And even if he did, she should just accept cause she is in the wrong first and should expect such reactions
Really, I can't understand why people can be so self centred and myopic
She is a freaking exco so shouldn't she be more involved in the choir?
And she really caused so much discord within the comm that my last week was unbearable
Sigh
I realised I've been ranting a lot
I guess I can study in peace now and surprisingly, I find myself really motivated to do well
I just have loads of distractions from my phone and loads to catch up now lol
But hopefully can catch up by midyears!
Ok time to study for tmr's test and hope to just scrape a pass :P
Bb!
No comments:
Post a Comment