Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yo loads happened during holidays (:
After the cross country thingy some of the noobs (Glenn Vivian and I) went to watch the avengers
It's was awesome!
And of course we talked about the shit that happened in choir
It was really great knowing that im not the only one being driven insane by all the drama that's happened

It makes me wonder,
If what has happened within the comm is visible to the non comm ppl
I'm sure some of them will totally notice
But with even some of the j1s realizing,
Who knows?

Ok imma suffering from post-cca syndrome as one of the graduates put it
Really true cause I really can't take my mind off of ajchoir
Sigh

Been listening to the concert recording over and over
And I realised that the tenors have really improved a lot
Even the other sls also said we were good
All the effort finally paid off I guess
I'm so proud of them :'D

But still the 2005 batch was wow
Heard their no importa
And they were good man
No wonder they were the legendary ajchoir batch
But the best is still the Philippine madrigal singers alr
I can't really put it...
It's like they are just good
Every performance on YouTube is just wow

And my phone's a really big distraction lol
It's like 'play me'
Okok I know that's lame but wth
Haven't finishe revising for my mycts!
Die die die die die

Oh well
I've been going out a lot also lol
Mainly to study with the noobs
And turns out that that's more productive for me than when I'm at home
Hmm :/

Ok back to mugging (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment