Monday, December 26, 2011

Woots carrolling was fun
Even though many of us forgot lyrics halfway lols
And the sound was er... Eh
Just eh nothing much
But still quite annoyed at the fact that we were only eh
We are so much better sigh
Must get ourselves together for Venice next year yo
Heard ny and either ni or hci going also so must jy

Ok I am still stuck with a mountain of holiday homework so shit
Still got
Gp:
Essay
Compre
Video
3paragraphs
Econs:
Case study
Some reading worksheet stuff
Chem:
Questions
Some sdl chapter
Phy:
Current of electricity
Maths:
finished.
(insert cute baby picture from 9gag doing the yes thing here) lol

Ok I realised that it's still possible for me to finish all my homework in time but I know that wont happen no matter what so ok. I can't really care less cause I will probably fail like crap in the first 5months of j2 cause of choir
Maybe it's like what the previous prez said:
It's ok I have aj choir
And that's not even half of what it's really worth (:

No comments:

Post a Comment