Sunday, December 4, 2011

This is supposed to be a happy post but my mood is dampened by three smses sent from my student conductor, assistant student conductor, and prez.
I hate the feeling in vocal consort
We get treated like inferior there and kwei still expects us to perform with them?
On top of that, we are actually forced to sell tickets, and personally, i feel that they are way overpriced
Let's face it: $38 for one ticket... Wts
I understand what it takes to be one of the leaders In Choir
But still, I can't stand the fact that we have to waste our sundays for nothing:
The ppl in consort are waaaaay better than any of us in aj choir
And they do have the volume
So why? I didn't even hear myself improve and I feel nothing positive web with them
Sigh maybe it's like what the prez said:
Life isnt always fair

Oh dammit I hate this contradicting feeling

I wonder who still comes here...
It's like a total death town here

Anyway, I just came back from Malaysia trip,
And getting a distinction from the London college of music assessment
Sweetness (:

Sigh ok bb

No comments:

Post a Comment