Monday, April 15, 2013

Ok gonna update a bit on what I've been up to for the last few days

Last week was super shag cause got loads of pt XP
It was just pt all the way from morning till night
But managed to survive and this week is a 3-day pt week(?)
Question mark cause some guy in our company scolded dragon coy MF then the sir say we may not book out this week, since nobody wanted to admit :/
Fffffffff
But maybe dragon trying to f us up cause of some racist stuff from them to our coy
#Complicated story

Admin time getting shorter now since we have to sign and resign the armskote
So RO is now usually at around 8.30 like that
Sigh

Oh went back to aj to return my blazer! (After 41488389831weeks lol)
Wanted to go off directly after passing since I needed to go ntu for some talk but issac (the current tenor sl) persuaded me to stay and listen to them
And well, how can I say no?
So stayed and listen to them
Was quite happy with their songs, minor screw ups here and there, not enough emotion and stuff, the details not super refined but I think they are ready,
Just hope they don't screw up this Friday!
Zoe said she will record so I'm gonna listen to them anyway
Hopefully I can meet them for dinner after the whole thing ends and when they get their distinction but chances look super slim now :/

Then went for the tea party at ntu
Well I think if nus don't convince me why I should join them soon (my letter haven't come yet :/ maybe I got rejected haha, makes my choice easier anyway) I'm gonna take this course
Cause I'm quite happy with the layout, since you can specialize at year 2 and not follow a strict layout of modules
Then I'm also quite interested in the cryptography, coding and algorithm modules
Think I will probably go into this area haha
I'm hoping my results can be good enough so that I can declare a double minor (ntu doesn't offer double majors :/) in psychology and social sciences but oh well, will see in future bah

Yesterday went for badminton with some 9/11 peeps
Was super fun although it was too short... Only played for about 1.5 hours so yea
I realize I keep hitting the shuttlecock back to the centre then have to run around when the other party just stands there
Sigh too long never play alr
Then went for dinner and did some catch up. Nice to hear from them after so long haha

Wanted to post earlier today but Singtel was a bitch
The Internet was down from 7 all the way till about 3 :/
So didn't really do much today except watch some glee and read my book, listen to music
Relaxed life haha
Why can't life be like that :/

Sigh booking in at 7.30 so gonna go eat and change
Hopefully don't Lao sai again :/
May get the stomach flu from my buddy so yea
Ok see y'all in 1/2 weeks time,
Praying hard its 1 though

No comments:

Post a Comment