Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hi
Damn happy now \(^.^)/
Finally my j1 life is more or less over
Ytd was pw op
Was ok I guess
I think I did better ytd than in any of my rehearsals
Lol
My group got like 7 examiners while the 2 other groups only got 2
The first presenter was really shaken when she saw that but her tennis teacher told her to relax lol
Ok now that I got more time,
I feel damn bored
Like really bored sigh
The ending of pw for me was... Well bittersweet
For one it's the end of our suffering
But on the other hand it's the end of an experience
One which taught me not just knowledge, but morals as well

Have to think of other stuff now like choir and h3
Not really worried abt promo cause I should be ok I guess
I just realised that if I take h3 maths I will have to miss choir on mon and thurs
Which are the most impt days of choir.
Sigh choices choices
shit how???

Ok nothing much
Malaysia trip coming >.<
Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment