Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Promos in 3.5 weeks
Shit...
I really need to start studying

For the 1st time in my life, I am afraid of failing
I realised I can't have that " just fail lah" attitude anymore
The reality is that ppl do get retained and seeing that really change and perhaps broadens my perspectives.

It used to be "how many 'A's did you get?"
Now it's "how many subjects did you fail?"
Life sure changed here

Need to start mugging like siao
Sigh pls pass my 2h2s And 2h1s
I wanna go for caroling and KL trip

And I also just realised choir is the most interesting part of my life now
That's bad, really bad
I need a life after promos lol
Though that's highly impossible

Kay back to my 4 econs case studies, 1 gp essay, apps of integration tutorial and Chinese homework.
...How to study?

No comments:

Post a Comment